[linux-audio-dev] greenbox

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] greenbox
From: Josef Lindman Hörnlund (jotsif_AT_linux.nu)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 05:39:14 EEST

Hello!

I've mailed Daniel Venkitachalam (dvenkita_AT_ecel.uwa.edu.au ) but get bounced,
there's no longer a user with that name there.
I've been improving greenbox a bit and would like to hear from him, so if
anyone of you have a newer email adress I would be happy if you could share
it.

Thanks
// Jotsif

--
#ifndef _SIGNATURE_H
#define _SIGNATURE_H	1

#define ICQ_UIN "24316003" #define OS "Linux 2.4.17-jl11-ll" #define WM "KDE3.0 with liquid-0.9.4" #define EMAIL "jotsif_AT_linux.nu" #define MOTD "Als wär's das letzte mal"

#endif /* _SIGNATURE_H */