[linux-audio-dev] Icube and ardour libs question

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Icube and ardour libs question
From: Ivica Bukvic (ico_AT_fuse.net)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 01:10:20 EEST

Hi all, I've been trying to install Icube controller now for a day and
with no success. I've downloaded the icube source code that, as Paul
says it the best himself, has way too many dependencies in comparison
with what the actual app does ;-).

In addition, the Quasimodo.org site is offline and so my guess is that
the only way to get the ardour libs (i.e. gtkmmext, libmidi++, libpbd)
is through the ardour CVS. However, even with those compiled Icube
./configure complains how the libmidi++ is not sane. So here are my
questions with which I would greatly appreciate any assistance I can
get:

1) What means when the lib is "sane"?

2) How can I compile just the libs from Ardour?

3) Does anyone have a compiled version of Icube (maybe even .deb or .rpm
version)?

4) How can I compile it if none of the above help answer this question?

Again, any help with this issue would be utmostly appreciated!
Sincerely,

Ico