Re: [linux-audio-dev] icube question

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] icube question
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 01:58:39 EEST

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 04:50:19PM -0400, Ivica Bukvic wrote:
> I have currently Ardour installed on a MDK 8.1 box which runs ok (it's
> one of the at least 2 month old cvs builds). So, I know for a fact that
> I have successfully compiled the libs that are required by the icube
> app, but somehow icube app at the configure time complains about either
> lack of those libs or them not being "sane". So my other question is
> what does it mean to have a "sane" lib?

I tried to set up another of Paul D.'s projects a few months ago -
Softwerk. Had similar issues. I'm pretty sure that these apps use
ancient versions of Paul's libraries, e.g. midi++. Ardour comes
with much more recent versions of the same libs and I believe that
configure is being baffled by its inability to compile against these
much-changed libs.

confirmation, anyone?

--

Paul Winkler home: http://www.slinkp.com "Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"