[linux-audio-dev] icube question

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] icube question
From: Ivica Bukvic (ico_AT_fuse.net)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 23:50:19 EEST

Hi all, a couple of days I posted a question regarding icube and Paul's
controller, but at this point I am not sure whether it had even reached
LAD mailing list since I did not see it on the archives, nor did I get
any response. So, I apologize if I am sending this for the second time:

My problems is that icube controller for linux simply does not want to
compile with current ardour's libs (which were originally found in the
Quasimodo package). So I am just wondering if there is anyone out there
who actually was successfully at compiling this one and if so, if they
would be kind to give me some pointers.

I have currently Ardour installed on a MDK 8.1 box which runs ok (it's
one of the at least 2 month old cvs builds). So, I know for a fact that
I have successfully compiled the libs that are required by the icube
app, but somehow icube app at the configure time complains about either
lack of those libs or them not being "sane". So my other question is
what does it mean to have a "sane" lib?

Anyhow, any help is utmostly appreciated! Sincerely,

Ico