Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA Specs ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA Specs ?
From: Likai Liu (news_AT_likai.net)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 01:37:19 EEST

Steve Harris wrote:

>On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 03:21:19 -0400, Likai Liu wrote:
>
>>i promise to think about the name more seriously. btw, I have not looked
>>at the JACK API yet. is anybody aware that we absolutely cannot use or
>>take advantage of the whole or parts of it?
>>

>It solves a different problem.
>
>How about XLP? ;)
>
>- Steve

well, what does it stand for?

also, I'm not going to decide for you what names you like. I mean, if I
manage to come up with an API and actually publish it, it will come with
a name (and hopefully a cool one). but at this moment I have not done
so, so thinking of a name is a bit too early for that. ;-)

if you're coming up with some stuff, feel free to use the name XLP. it
sounds nice, but it would be nice to know what it means too. (otherwise
I'll think it means: "extra large pants")

liulk