Re: [linux-audio-dev] midiman oxygen 8

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] midiman oxygen 8
From: Frank Barknecht (barknech_AT_ph-cip.uni-koeln.de)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 09:33:26 EEST

Josh Green hat gesagt: // Josh Green wrote:

> Wow, I had no idea that there was such a program in existence. Well I
> guess it was released just 3 days ago, so thats probably why :) I've
> been waiting for ALSA USB for quite sometime, since I need cheap USB for
> my laptop.
Some consider the daemon a dirty hack (pbd) and some think it's great
(Takashi) so whatever.
> Now to choose a cheap USB MIDI controller. Thanks for the
> heads up.
There are some new controllers out there, besides the fine Oxygen 8,
which is a 2.5 octave keyboard with 8 knob controllers there are some
products by, I think the name was, Evolution.

ciao,

--
 Frank Barknecht                               _ _______footils.org__