Re: [linux-audio-dev] midiman oxygen 8

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] midiman oxygen 8
From: Josh Green (jgreen_AT_users.sourceforge.net)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 07:54:32 EEST

On Thu, 2002-05-16 at 15:41, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> I should try the USB interface as well, because our laptop doesn't
> have a midi connection. For ALSA-USB you might try the brand new
> alsa-usb daemon from
> http://www.informatik.uni-halle.de/~ladischc/usbmidid.html
>
> ciao,
> --
> Frank Barknecht _ _______footils.org__

Wow, I had no idea that there was such a program in existence. Well I
guess it was released just 3 days ago, so thats probably why :) I've
been waiting for ALSA USB for quite sometime, since I need cheap USB for
my laptop. Now to choose a cheap USB MIDI controller. Thanks for the
heads up.
        Josh Green