Re: [linux-audio-dev] RE: LADSPA v1.1

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] RE: LADSPA v1.1
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 16:49:46 EEST

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 08:40:17 +0100, Richard W.E. Furse wrote:
> BTW, I'd be happy to do the default values entirely through the hint
> structure if people prefer (i.e. not include *actual* values, just rules
> like "use the upper bound", "use the mid" etc.). Paul suggested this a while
> back and Steve seems to like it...

Uhuh, it was my idea, but I mostly suggested it becuase it didn't require
any significant change to the datatypes. If the current suggestion can be
done without breaking back compatability then it gets my vote++.

I'm not sure about it not being related to the sample rate hint though, I'l
have to think about that some more.

- Steve