RE: [linux-audio-dev] softwerk binary available for testing

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] softwerk binary available for testing
From: Ivica Bukvic (ico_AT_fuse.net)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 07:32:35 EEST

Hi Paul, can you hook me up with a tarball so I can beta-test it. Also,
if you can describe it in one sentence, since I've not been keeping up
with the LAD list lately. Too busy :-(

Thanks!

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer, multimedia sculptor,
programmer, webmaster & computer consultant
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/
ico_AT_fuse.net
"To be is to do" - Socrates
"To do is to be" - Sartre