[linux-audio-dev] How to "connect" two audio devices with alsa?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] How to "connect" two audio devices with alsa?
From: Richard Guenther (rguenth_AT_tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 22:45:09 EEST

Hi!

I'd like to create a virtual 2-(stereo)-channel alsa device from one
ISA SB AWE and one on-board VIA alsa device. Has anyone figured out
how to do this using .asoundrc magic? [I know Jaroslav knows and told
Joern, but I think this is of greater interest]

Joern/Jaroslav, can you post a quick howto on this topic? Preferrably
including some .asoundrc quoting...

Thanks, Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard.guenther_AT_uni-tuebingen.de>
The GLAME Project: http://www.glame.de/