Re: [linux-audio-dev] Poll about linux music audio app usability

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Poll about linux music audio app usability
From: David Gerard Matthews (spektralman_AT_linuxfreemail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 19:37:39 EEST

Mac-Only apps:
Max/MSP (yes I know PD runs on Windows and Linux, and jMax may be running
on on Windows by now)
Metasynth
Several Ircam pacakages: Super Phase Vocoder, Modalys....
SoundHack
SuperCollider (for the time being)
Many ProTools plugins

Still a pretty substantial list, don't you think?
Luckily we have equivalents for most of those apps on Linux by now, or
will soon.