Re: [linux-audio-dev] Poll about linux music audio app usability

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Poll about linux music audio app usability
From: Alexander Ehlert (zwarok_AT_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 19:58:11 EEST

Hi,

> something like that, forgot the name), Eyesweb, Glame, pd, jmax, Visual
cglame even compiles on MacOSX, the problem is that mmap doesn't
work the same way as it does in Linux and so our swapfile backend doesn't
work. As richi and I are proud owners of iBooks we might resolve that
problem. Another problem is gtk, you could use glame with the XDarwin
Xserver, but writing a native GUI, hmm, I don't think so.
Maybe we should go commercial for OSX ;-)

Cheers, Alex