Re: [linux-audio-dev] De-interleaving

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] De-interleaving
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 09:50:42 EEST

GOT IT!

I'd forgotten to change the code that registers the jack
output ports; it was using the same name each time.

So apparently my de-interleaving code was fine
(though it's a bit more efficient now, thanks for the hint John.)

Houston, we have stereo.

--PW

--

Paul Winkler home: http://www.slinkp.com "Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"