[linux-audio-dev] (Question) how to use LADSPA with audacity CVS?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] (Question) how to use LADSPA with audacity CVS?
From: mawali_AT_news.icns.com
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 03:28:16 EEST

Hi
Any one knows how to get the ladspa working in audacity. I looks like a
great software. I compiled CVS with ldaspa plugin support. I do not see
any plugins and any place to set it. I see the greyed out plugin menu but
cannot select anything.

I have ladspa (probably a month old), latest plugins. I have LADSPA_PATH
set correctly. My listplugins returns a lot of plugins.

I wanted to ask here before subscribing to yet another list.

Thanks