[linux-audio-dev] using LADSPA under cygwin?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] using LADSPA under cygwin?
From: Nathaniel Virgo (natvi286_AT_student.liu.se)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 17:01:33 EEST

Hello again,

sorry to bother you all with another stupid question, but I was wondering if anyone can give me any pointers on getting LADSPA stuff to work under cygwin.

(I'm not trying to do anything especially clever here, I just want to learn to write plugins but I won't have access to a linux box for a few months, so I figured I'd try to get something working with applyplugin, ready for testing properly when I can use my linux box again)

After a little messing around I've got everything in ladspa_sdk to compile, but when I try to use analyseplugin I get

Failed to load plugin "amp.so": dlopen: Win32 error 126

which I believe means the file can't be opened. As you probably know by now I'm not too good with this kind of technicality, so any help you can give me would be much appreciated.

thanks,

Nathaniel