Re: [linux-audio-dev] using LADSPA under cygwin?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] using LADSPA under cygwin?
From: Peter Hanappe (peter_AT_hanappe.com)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 18:23:00 EEST

I'm not sure I have the solution to your question, but maybe this
gives you a hint. I guess dlopen in CygWin will try to load .dll
files and not .so files. If that's indeed the case you'll need
to convert from one to the other. You might want to check out
http://www.nanotech.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/dllhelpers.html
Check out also MinGW (http://www.mingw.org/). I believe it's easier to
compile to windows with MinGW than with CygWin.

Hope this helps,
Peter