Re: [linux-audio-dev] Poll about linux music audio app usability

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Poll about linux music audio app usability
From: Vincent Touquet (vincent.touquet_AT_pandora.be)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 17:49:33 EEST

On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 07:13:43AM +0200, David Olofson wrote:
>Well, I'll try to get started before you get bored... ;-)

;-)

Well, I read all the stuff you wrote and I agree.
Especially the idea of logical vertices and lines
is a good one and most of the time, though not
always beautiful ideas can lead to nice code.
(didn't say always :)

I don't have more time to elaborate as of now
(exams :), they will be finished the 26nd though).

I'll make sure I'll get back to you about this :)

regards
Vincent