Re: [linux-audio-dev] RME HDSP output

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] RME HDSP output
From: Paul Davis (pbd_AT_op.net)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 18:27:51 EEST

>Well I still cant get any output from this darned digiface box. I am

Turns out that I belong to that club as well. After I moved last week,
and started using a new version of the driver ... no output. So I went
back to v1.1 of the driver ... still no output. I changed the driver
to initialize the entire mixer matrix to unity gain (i.e every channel
sent a unity gain to every output) ... still no output.

>Any suggestions on how to get around this problem would be greatly
>appreciated.

I am asking the same question. I know things are hooked up OK because
when the mixer is initialized, i get a loud click. but still ... no
output. i am totally confused about what could be happening.

--p