Re: [linux-audio-dev] RME HDSP output

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] RME HDSP output
From: Marcus Andersson (054185595_AT_telia.com)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 21:59:58 EEST

Hi,

I recognize this behaviour exactly. Everything seems fine, but no sound.
Have to unload/reload for jack to work. For me it was solved when I run
'insmod snd-hammerfall-mem snd_enable=1' at boot time before 'alsasound
start'. I still have the occasional problem with "wait for FIFO status
<= 0 failed after 100 iterations" which will make the card useless in
much the same way. Could be related.

Marcus