Re: [linux-audio-dev] a brief update and a request

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] a brief update and a request
From: ljp (ljp_AT_llornkcor.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 21:36:34 EEST

At 02:06 PM 7/16/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Greetings:
>
> I've been traveling quite a lot lately, so I have not updated the
>Linux soundapps site for a couple of months. I'll be posting an update
>later this week, I promise. (!)
>
> Meanwhile, I'm happy to announce that my publisher has requested an
>outline for a 2nd edition of my book (The Book Of Linux Music & Sound).
>I've already made quite a list of additions and deletions, and I would
>like to know the opinions of the members of LAD/LAU. Specifically:
>
> What applications profiles would you like to see added ?
>
> What applications profiles would you like to see deleted ?
>
> What other material would you like to see added or deleted ?
>
> Any other suggestions ?

I haven't read the original, but you might want to touch on opensource
audio projects that are either stalled, or dead, and may be needing help or
resurrection.
such as http://sourceforge.net/projects/khdrec2 which is me.. but I have
not worked on this for quite some time, due to lack of inspiration. And I
have committed to cvs for longer than I have not worked on this, so there
is some code here that I may add. Currently, I am working on developing
some audio apps for embedded linux. You may want to touch on linux embedded
apps and projects also ;)

Open Palmtop Integrated Environment
http://opie.handhelds.org
llornkcor_AT_handhelds.org