Re: [linux-audio-dev] swh plugins 0.2.8

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] swh plugins 0.2.8
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 19:11:56 EEST

Steve Harris wrote:

> http://plugin.org.uk/releases/0.2.8/
>
> New stuff:
> [snip]
> Plate reverb phsical model, full of platey goodness

Oooh, plate reverb ! I love plate reverbs, so I wired this one up in
Snd, applied it, and... hey, not bad ! Another neat reverb, thank you
Steve and Josef !

Now for a modeled reverb a la the old Fender Twin... I want to be able
to shake my machine and hear the springs, is that too much too ask ??
;-)

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org