Re: [linux-audio-dev] swh plugins 0.2.8

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] swh plugins 0.2.8
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 13:05:04 EEST

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 12:11:56 -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Oooh, plate reverb ! I love plate reverbs, so I wired this one up in

Me too.

> Snd, applied it, and... hey, not bad ! Another neat reverb, thank you
> Steve and Josef !

Do you know him? He also contributed to the csound book IIRC. I met him at
Modular 2002. Great guy.

> Now for a modeled reverb a la the old Fender Twin... I want to be able
> to shake my machine and hear the springs, is that too much too ask ??

Actualy, no :) I have an knackered spring reverb amp in my studio (it came
to a sticky end, mostly because it made such a great noise when I kicked
it). I plan to take a hacksaw to it, get the reverb out and model that.

All you need then is a midi accelerometer ;)

- Steve