Re: [linux-audio-dev] swh plugins 0.2.8

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] swh plugins 0.2.8
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 18:31:36 EEST

Steve Harris wrote:

[re: Josef]

> Do you know him? He also contributed to the csound book IIRC. I met him at
> Modular 2002. Great guy.

Don't know him personally, but I've run a number of his FLTK Csound
instruments under the unofficial Linux Csound. Neat stuff...

[re: modeled reverb a la the old Fender Twin]

> ...I have an knackered spring reverb amp in my studio (it came
> to a sticky end, mostly because it made such a great noise when I kicked
> it). I plan to take a hacksaw to it, get the reverb out and model that.
>
> All you need then is a midi accelerometer ;)

LOL! I'm looking forward to further advances in this area... :)

Btw, somewhat OT question: IIRC, someone mentioned that in order for
Ardour to avoid a segfault on exit I would have to change something in
the CMT LADSPA plugin set. Can you tell me what's up with that ??

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org