ECA homepage. Re: [linux-audio-dev] App intercomunication issues, some views. GSOUND ????

Subject: ECA homepage. Re: [linux-audio-dev] App intercomunication issues, some views. GSOUND ????
From: Kjetil S. Matheussen (k.s.matheussen_AT_notam02.no)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 15:11:03 EEST

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002, Kai Vehmanen wrote:

> As an example, for the last 5 years I've been working on libecasound,
> which is essentially a mix of an application framework and a traditional
> software library (you can extend it by both inserting custom code to
> selected configuration points and by controlling the top-level control
> flows).
>
> I've built four applications on top of libecasound myself; ecasound
> (multitrack recorder/mixer), ecamegapedal (realtime fx-processing),
> ecawave (graphical audio file editor) and qtecasound (graphical frontend
> to ecasound, not in development anymore). But that's it, although the
> library has been available (and stable!) for a long time, very few apps
> have been written on top of it. Most of the apps written by other people
> than me (see <http://eca.cx/eca_links.html>) are using and extending
> ecasound, not libecasound.

Hi, I've been on the www.eca.cx homepage many times. But each time
I get so confused. How about a redisign. For example to put a
menu on the left like this:

-overview (the heteca page)
-ecasound
  -main
  -features
  -requirements
  -download
  -documentation
  -changelog
  -to do
  -edis
  -developers
-ecawave
  -main
  -requirements
  -download
  -users guide
  -sculpscale - ecawave in use
-eco
  -readme
  -sreenshot
  -download
-ecaenveloptor
-ecamegapedal
  -main
  -requirements
  -download
-libecasound
  -main
  -documentation
  -download

Thanks for your programs, and that you may consider my proposial. :)

Kindly,