Re: [linux-audio-dev] Alas, reborn is no more?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Alas, reborn is no more?
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 11:57:02 EEST

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 11:17:10 +0200, n++k wrote:
> My first thought when i saw the screenshot was that considering it
> seems he took the original interface' assets (knobs+bg+more) it
> was a clear copyright infrigement.

I think the screenshot of it looking exactly like rebirth was using the
default rebirth skin, which he doesn't distribute, but does provide a
script that can convert it into a reborn skin.

I don't see how this is different from the games where they rebuilt the
engine from sratch and allow you to use the original graphics if you own
the game. eg. exult and freecraft.

- Steve