Re: [linux-audio-dev] Sweep 0.5.0 -- Scrubby's surprise

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Sweep 0.5.0 -- Scrubby's surprise
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 18:06:33 EEST

Hi, Conrad:

  A quick question: I have libsndfile 0.0.28 installed here, I need it
because Ardour doesn't yet utilize 1.0.0. Is there some way I can
compile Sweep against the older libsndfile, or do you have any
suggestions for both versions co-existing ?

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org