Re: [linux-audio-dev] Alas, reborn is no more?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Alas, reborn is no more?
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 20:33:52 EEST

Frank Neumann wrote:

> If those people over at Propellerheads call him a criminal, that's their
> opinion. We should not add more harm, but instead give him some support
> and acknowledgement of what he has done.

I asked him how they treated him over this issue. He said the contact
person was quite polite, even apologetic over asking David to pull what
was clearly the result of a lot of effort. So while he may not exactly
be "happy" over their complaint he said they certainly weren't abusive
about it. OTOH the LAD and P-heads mail-lists may have taken up that
slack... ;)

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org