Re: [linux-audio-dev] What I think about reborn.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] What I think about reborn.
From: Tobias Ulbricht (up5a_AT_stud.uni-karlsruhe.de)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 13:31:22 EEST

Hey Brian and others.

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Brian Redfern wrote:

> I didn't mean to say anyone has to do anything, but its a lot easier to
> complain about someone else's code (and yeah, he did bring it on to
> himself by not reading up about linux culture first) than it is to roll

Why don't you stop judging this man? How do you know that he was "not
reading up about linux culture" first?
Come on, one *testing* closed source program release, the docu, one email
to lad and one retreat (due to reasons that don't matter now)...
and that's why you would judge him and blame him?

Rediculus!
where has tolerance, hospitality and an unbiased attitude towards others
gone that this list had so far?
He had some 10 years of life and thinking, so stop thinking you know him.

Instead of blaming anyone, lets rather invite the author into lad if he
still wants and let that chapter be history.
If lad has to chance to get hold of a coder, why do people scare him
away?

> bootstrapping. I'm sure many people would like to help, but simply lack
> the math background to be able to understand complicated dsp code.

cheers,
tobias, who is like you - not doing anyting at all...