Re: [linux-audio-dev] collaborators - Fruity feel-alike

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] collaborators - Fruity feel-alike
From: Robert Jonsson (robert.jonsson_AT_dataductus.se)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 13:57:25 EEST

Hi,

As for other potential API's there is GNU Octal(OX_API I seem to remember),
dunno how it matches up. It has been in transition for more than a year now but
I think it is shapeing up (or maybe it's just wishful thinking ;-).

I did some investigations a few years back (time flies) about similar things,
namely the api's of buzz and friends. Psycle is win32 only, but open source, it
borrows, API-wise, alot from Buzz (not necessarily a good thing though). Might
warrant a check.

Rgds,
/Robert