Re: [linux-audio-dev] more hdsp stuff

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] more hdsp stuff
From: D R Holsbeck (drh_AT_niptron.com)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 18:14:01 EEST

any new and updated info on the cardbus interface, for the HDSP. Mine
should be in the post today, and I am chomping at the bit

--
drh_AT_niptron.com

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -- Albert Einstein

They laughed at Einstein. They laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. -- Carl Sagan