Re: [linux-audio-dev] more hdsp stuff

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] more hdsp stuff
From: D R Holsbeck (drh_AT_niptron.com)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 14:13:10 EEST

So who is orm, and are they available for comment?

So I think I have things narrowed down a little. It seems that he
cardbus/Digiface combo is stuck at a sample rate of 32k, even though the
/proc file states that it is at 48k. This dose not happen using the pci
interface.

The Control, Status, and Status2 registers seem correct. So I am lost on
where to go next. Any suggestions?

--
drh_AT_niptron.com

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -- Albert Einstein

They laughed at Einstein. They laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. -- Carl Sagan