Re: [linux-audio-dev] Autoconf macros for libsndfile

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Autoconf macros for libsndfile
From: Conrad Parker (conrad_AT_vergenet.net)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 05:33:52 EEST

On Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 08:32:07AM -0700, Jeff Welty wrote:
> Anyone made autoconf macros for libsndfile?
> Specifically ones that could test for the
> appropriate version of libsndfile? I have
> completed the initial integration of libsndfile
> into gwc and am working on the configure scripts,
> would rather use someone else's before I hack one
> together myself...

yes, I've got a bunch of stuff in sweep-0.5.4 which does a pkg-config check,
checks libsndfile1 is installed, spoonfeeds some PKG_CONFIG_PATH help if
it detects that's misconfigured, detects libsndfile0, and if there's a
problem tries to work out what it is -- all of this has turned out to be
needed to handle various bad configurations ...

http://www.metadecks.org/software/sweep/download/sweep-0.5.4.tar.gz

Conrad.