Re: [linux-audio-dev] FLTK/X11 question

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] FLTK/X11 question
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 11:49:38 EEST

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 04:11:34 -0400, Taybin Rutkin wrote:
> > Now I 'just' need to jackify the SDL code...
>
> What do you mean? Isn't the graphics code in a different thread than your
> audio code?

What audio code :)

Actually I added it last night and it took all of 10 minutes. Before it
was just some code to paste pixmaps onto the window and scribble on them
to test for tearing.

Its looks pretty spiffy, but it needs optimnisation. It currently takes
about 10% of my cpu to render 8 meters!

- Steve