Re: [linux-audio-dev] "vst hardware"

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] "vst hardware"
From: David Olofson (david_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 00:59:27 EEST

On Friday 04 October 2002 22.04, Paul Winkler wrote:
[...]
> > - Steve "no more fans" Harris
>
> Heh. My drives are the only thing in my PC that still bugs me...

How about ditching the drive for a flash boot device (or LAN boot, if
your MB can do it), and a file server in the other end of a gigabit
crossover link?

.- Coming soon from VaporWare Inc...------------------------.
| The Return of Audiality! Real, working software. Really! |
| Real time and off-line synthesis, scripting, MIDI, LGPL...|
| The Multimedia Application Integration Architecture |