Re: [linux-audio-dev] "vst hardware"

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] "vst hardware"
From: D R Holsbeck (drh_AT_niptron.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 01:14:27 EEST

On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 17:06, Paul Winkler wrote:

> Well, it wouldn't be *really* fun until we had the knobs &
> display working, and who knows how they've hooked taht up...

My guess would be usb. There seems to be a rush of usb control surfaces
lately.

--
drh_AT_niptron.com

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -- Albert Einstein

They laughed at Einstein. They laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. -- Carl Sagan