Re: [linux-audio-dev] Final Scratch, custom kernel?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Final Scratch, custom kernel?
From: CK (x_AT_meta.lo-res.org)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 20:33:29 EEST

I read:
> Presumably getting the dubplates cut is the hard part? Did you find

well actually it was pretty easy, just sent an email and the guys
even managed to do the rising saw on their own ;)

> somewhere to do it for a reasonable price?

well I wouldn't call dubplate prices anywhere reasonable but since it
works as a proof of concept I'll try to do another round with cueing
implemented and will then make some 500 real records that unlike the
dubplates will not wear out too quick,

I did mine at centraldubs.com (about 50EUR each) and it took less
than a week to receive them in the mail.

regards,

chris_AT_lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)