Re: [linux-audio-dev] Final Scratch, custom kernel?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Final Scratch, custom kernel?
From: Bob Ham (node_AT_users.sourceforge.net)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 20:52:03 EEST

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 18:36, Lance Blisters wrote:

> How do you handle lifting, moving, and setting down the needle? Could we
> get needle-up and needle-down events?

The final scratch plates have time info encoded in the signal. Not that
I know much about it, but I'd imagine that was, in fact, the only thing
encoded in the signal; can't think of much use for anything else.

I wondering how Mr "x" (ack, btw) calculates time? What does the
"rising" in "440Hz rising saw" refer to?

Bob

--
Bob Ham: bob_AT_ham.org  http://pkl.net/~node

<riaa> All your rights are belong to us