[linux-audio-dev] seeking history about GuitarPort discussion

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] seeking history about GuitarPort discussion
From: Ike Stoddard (stoddard_AT_ghg.net)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 07:41:57 EEST

Folks,

I am new to LAD, and I have a personal mission in which I hope I'm not
alone. I am trying to scope the work involved in interfacing the Line6
GuitarPort to Linux. I've searched the LAD archives, but can't find a
thread about it. Would those of you who gotten further along the curve
than I, please clue me in: where is this being discussed? I've also
emailed Line6's bizdev but have no answer. Is the interface spec
available for $$$?

Thanks in advance,
Ike, stoddard_AT_ghg.net