[linux-audio-dev] Re: [Jackit-devel] Announcing initial release of FreqTweak

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [Jackit-devel] Announcing initial release of FreqTweak
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 00:35:48 EEST

Hi,
Jesse Chappell hat gesagt: // Jesse Chappell wrote:

> Announcing the initial release of FreqTweak (v0.4)
>
> http://freqtweak.sourceforge.net
>
> FreqTweak is an extremely addictive audio toy, I have to pry myself
> away from playing with it so I can work on it!

Darn, you're right. I'm running my Pd-patches through FreqTweak for
hours now ;)

This is the the most impressive, ahem, effect box (?) I've seen on
Linux yet. It's similar to NI's Spektral Delay, but that makes it
even more useful. This is, what Jack must have been designed for.

Thank you a lot.

("Must turn volume higher, cannot stop yet ...")

ciao