[linux-audio-dev] Novation Supernova experience, anyone?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Novation Supernova experience, anyone?
From: Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 15:49:54 EEST

Hi list,
sorry for abusing this list yet again for a not directly LAD related
issue, but..

does anyone here own (or have experience with) the Novation Supernova II
synthesizer? I want to extend my MIDI park at home a little around
Christmas, and this one looks like an interesting candidate to me.

Things I'm interested in are: Overall opinion, weak spots, support from
Novation, reasons why you would not buy it. Also, if there are
recommendations for comparable systems from another company, I'm also
interested in that.

And, does the machine come with a complete SysEx implementation chart? I
downloaded the PDF manual, but it doesn't contain anything like that..

Thanks, and please reply in private mail unless lots of people on this
list start shouting "me wanna know, too" :-).

Frank