Re: [linux-audio-dev] Announcing initial release of FreqTweak

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Announcing initial release of FreqTweak
From: Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 20:33:37 EEST

Hi,
Jörn wrote:

[..]

> in fact, i've been looking for a thing like this for two years for our
> linuxtag booth to attract people. it has lots of visual appeal, and you
> can do weird stuff in real-time. yeah.
> frank, what do you think ? how will we piss off the php guys in the
> booth next to us in 2003 ? >:->

I've been on vacation until yesterday, and have just found this tool
today; will probably try it out at home tonight.

I'm sure we will have lots of noises to scare anyone away who comes too
close :-).

Eager to get home,
Frank

PS: Isn't it about time for a new release of Jack? I'm still using 0.34,
which is the so far only "packaged" release, but I keep on reading about
0.37, 0.38 (Ok, I admit this is the wrong list to ask ;-).