Re: [linux-audio-dev] freqtweak release 0.4.3

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] freqtweak release 0.4.3
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 20:21:44 EEST

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002, Richard Bown wrote:

>> http://freqtweak.sourceforge.net/
> try to connect anything to freqtweak or start it with the defaults
> (alsa_in to alsa_out). The input monitor appears to work but the
> output one is dead and whine whine whine (varies with the fft size). I
> presume some horrible feedback type thing but any clues for me?

Same happens on my machine. Connection to JACK seems to work ok,
and CPU-usage stays within reasonable limits, but the resulting
audio sounds just like what you've described above. Hmm, I have
the latest JACK-CVS plus fttw-2.1.3 installed from source. Any ideas what
could be causing this?

--
 http://www.eca.cx
 Audio software for Linux!