Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem [was Re: [Alsa-devel] help for a levelmeter]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem [was Re: [Alsa-devel] help for a levelmeter]
From: Richard Bown (bownie_AT_bownie.com)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 16:07:28 EEST

On Monday 21 October 2002 13:29, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> Do a search on google for anything with music and recording in the
> search.

Yikes.

> If you would like to have your name or business on the list can you
> let me know. I will add a page to djcj.org.

While I applaud your conviction - I still don't quite get it. If you're
collecting names and buying advertising space does this now make you an
agency? And if so will you be collecting commissions at any point in
the future? And can you prove this?

Forgive my scepticism but I was brought up to believe that you don't
ever get something for nothing.