Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem
From: Joern Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 02:17:06 EEST

hey, stop whining. your contributions are very welcome and respected.
as to your *feature requests*, well, go ahead and implement them or find
someone who does.

i think everyone appreciates food for thought, but (at least to me) the
wording of some of the opinions in this thread was rather suboptimal and
might easily provoke some strong rhetoric in defense.
let's just all take a deep breath and stop the jack bashing.

this thread has some ugly similarities to the "reborn" flamefest and
that curious religious EULA of nasca's synthesizer: it's criticizing
*people* for something we wouldn't even have if not for those very same
people.

which i think is stupid beyond comprehension when you look at it from a
distance. sometimes it just seems to evolve from discussions which
started with good-willing suggestions, and nobody notices...

it feels like time for a coffee break to me.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany