Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ann] unmatched - a LADSPA amp tone

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ann] unmatched - a LADSPA amp tone
From: Lea Anthony (stonekeeper_AT_stonekeeper.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 12:05:49 EEST

On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 01:12, Tim Goetze wrote:
> Lea Anthony wrote:
>
> >Have you guys heard amplitube? Man, those sounds rock!
>
> haven't heard it yet, no.
>
> if you happen to use it, it'd be very interesting to hear
> how much cpu load the different sub-modules generate.

It's a windows app so I don't know how much extra overhead windows adds
on per submodule. Getting a pure cpu usage for the submodules will be
hard, but an approximation is not much of a problem.

Also, I must ask this, how much of the LAD stuff is designed with 32bit
audio in mind? I ask because that's what I work in, then dither down to
16bit when mastering.

-Lea.