Re: [linux-audio-dev] Wave Editors

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Wave Editors
From: Lea Anthony (stonekeeper_AT_stonekeeper.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 03:04:53 EEST

Thanks for your help guys! Does anyone of you guys/authors know if there
is a "standard way" to indicate marker positions of a given audio file
when starting up the process?

I mean, wouldn't it be great if each app saw -MS and -ME on the command
line to indicate the marker positions of the given audio file? That way,
if you're using, say, ardour, there would be a way of launching external
editors but making them more tightly integrated.

Just wondering what you think....

-Lea.