RE: [linux-audio-dev] 'simsam' - a simple sampleplayer

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] 'simsam' - a simple sampleplayer
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 00:38:52 EET

Christian,
   Hi. Cool. Congrats.

   I've been thinking that we need a Linux app sort of like Battery from
Native Instruments. It strikes me that you are already a long way towards
that. Maybe you can look into what they do, and then as you do more coding
you could potentially grow a bit in that direction? That would be very
useful!

Thanks,
Mark