Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [ardour-dev] hardware requirements...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [ardour-dev] hardware requirements...
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 17:50:02 EET

How did this end up here?

Anyway based on the discussion had so far in this thread I have updated
the JACK user Howto to be more precise and yet somehow broader and
muddier at the same time :)

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol and put_symbol I think we used to have..." - Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem