Re: [linux-audio-dev] GUIless friendly applications

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] GUIless friendly applications
From: Phil Kerr (philkerr_AT_elec.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 15:59:14 EET

Hi,

I've nearly finished an updated DMIDI client which allows AMS, and any
ALSA 0.9 app, to be controlled remotely on a LAN. The 0.2 version just
dumps received data to /dev/midi.

I've one bug which need to be fixed and some slight refactoring of the
output side before it can be released but it works well.

If anyone is interested in playing with this version drop me a note.
Perhaps you can help?

Cheers
Phil