Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA output controller?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA output controller?
From: Dave Griffiths (dave_AT_pawfal.org)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 02:42:31 EET

Just got me thinking of LADSPA sequencers...

Can you open files in a LADSPA plugin?

I don't know if this is even remotely feasable, but I remember a tracker
from ages ago (I can't remember if it was in linux, could have been dos) that
was entirely command line driven and just read plain text files for the
tracker sequences.

A LADSPA tracker may be stretching the "simple" factor slightly, but it
would be a fun project (and ahem, SSM needs a tracker badly!)

dave